Strong RPA Skills with experience in full project development, implementation, and deployment using UiPath’s Enterprise RPA Platform
• Well-versed in architecting RPA solutions in cloud environments, implementing CI/CD pipelines for deployment automation, automated testing, etc.
• Experience designing bots/workflows with excellent exception handling mechanisms.
• Hands-on experience implementing end to end execution of various processes using Attended, Unattended, Development, and non-production bots
• Strong experience in automating Front-office and Back-office process areas involving Web, Mainframe, Citrix, and Windows-based applications
• Well versed on UiPath Orchestrator, session management, Queues, Schedules, Jobs, Logs, and debugging of process solution
• Strong knowledge of usage of various OCR engines like (Google, Microsoft, and Abbyy), document classifiers, ML extractors, and AI/ML models
• Experience in structured and pattern-based data extraction using web data extraction and export the data to Excel or Database
Duties and responsibilities
• Strong collaboration, communication, and documentation skills
• Preferred to have UiPath Certification
• Ability to play an offshore lead role and manage a large team of offshore RPA developers
• Ability to work in an Agile/Scrum work environment
• Broad knowledge in the entire spectrum of UiPath products - Insight, Automation Hub, AI-Fabric, Document understanding, etc
• To adhere to ISMS policies and procedures
Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline or the equivalent combination of education technical certifications and work experience.